The Globally Leading Analysts for Electronics Industrial Research & Market Forecasting
Excel Data-only files
THIS is what our clients say about us:
“Engalco’s Executive Director Terry Edwards performed detailed and extensive RF-based industrial research for our group in and presented the results effectively at a live meeting to senior management….. We gained insights into key markets that have helped us tremendously in developing effective strategies and plans.”
– Paul Wilson, NXP Semiconductors
“Engalco prepared for Phonon in 2012 a custom study of a targeted segment of the world oscillator market. Engalco delivered good technical knowledge of the product and its many applications…. a comprehensive report at a reasonable price and on time… would engage Engalco for a future market study.”
– Tom Martin, President, Phonon Corp
"Engalco's reports have provided us with the comprehensive view of the very market that is strategically important to us. What is also impressive about Engalco is their commitment to meeting their clients' needs. They are very responsive to our inquiries, open to discussions and willing to share information, which is a rare attribute nowadays for a research vendor."
Naoko Doi, Kyocera America,
All our reports are truly independent in perspective and you will doubtless be aware that you absolutely need independently provided industry and market information
Engalco's areas of expertise are:
· Aerospace and Defense sectors
· Commercial – including handset technology
· Industrial – including automotive radars
Off-the-shelf reports released this year (2013) to date:-
JUST RELEASED (October 1, 2013):-
Detailed survey of the UK RF/Microwave industry. Includes UK market forecasts to 2018 for MMICs.
* AESAs4: Active Electronically-Scanned Arrays. A set of six report modules recently released. Executive Summary, Common Module, Airborne Systems and TRMs, Land-based Systems and TRMs, Shipboard Systems and TRMs, Worldwide Data for AESA Systems and TRMs. Forecasts to 2017. Modules may be purchased individually – or the complete six-module set.
* RFPAs: CMOS versus GaAs/InGaP power amplifiers for cellular phone handsets – basic phones and smartphones (the concept of this report was prompted by a specific client request). Full PDF and also an Excel Data File.
* CSMMICs: Compound semiconductor MMICs into medium-volume applications - aerospace, automotive (radar), defense, VSAT. The concept of this report was prompted by a specific client request. Full PDF and also an Excel Data File.
Engalco staff are currently working on the following projects:
MMICs by Function. MMICs industry and markets segmented by product function i.e. broadband amplifiers, LNAs, MPAs, PAs, DROs, VCOs, etc. Market forecasts to 2020. Profiles of leading players.
· AOIMAs - Amplifiers, Oscillators & Integrated Microwave Assemblies. An update of Engalco's 2011 AIMAs report on connectorized modules. Market forecasts to 2020. Profiles of leading players.
For further information regarding anything from Engalco contact:
Click here for more information